Scipio Services Co. Ltd. is headquartered in The Republic of The Union of Myanmar. Scipio has been the first to enter Yangon, Myanmar as a foreign-managed supplier of facility services, property management, and real estate advisory.
Scipio Services Profile
Why Use Scipio Services?
Are you an organization seeking a commercial office space or staff accommodation?
At Scipio Services, our proven process saves you time by determining your commercial office space needs, locating properties that qualify to your needs, vetting properties that are not suitable, comparing the suitable options, then site visiting, negotiating the lease, and finally closing and placement.
Are you a property owner seeking higher occupancy rates and a greater return on your investment?
At Scipio Services, we relieve the stress of property ownership and exceed the tenant expectations to ensure your property continues to be occupied. We provide a stress-free property management solution. We take the hassle out of owning an investment property and help our owners achieve the very best return on their investment. The properties that we manage will generate higher average rents, and experience less vacancy period because we align owner and client expectations then market aggressively to a very defined target of prospective tenants.
Are you an organization in need of facility services or complete facility management?
Scipio’s facilities management services ensure your organization’s non-core operations and needs are met with responsive service, allowing staff and management to remain focused on delivering your organization’s objectives.Special considerations are taken to ensure international and local compliance, and to manage reputational risk during the procurement of goods and services from local suppliers.
Scipio’s management brings years of experience in facility services, and property management, with an acute knowledge in safety and security. We have an extensive experience in the commercial and residential real estate markets of Myanmar.
- Experienced facilities manager for major OGMs
- Placed more than 100 clients in Myanmar
- Facility management for Australian Federal Police in East Timor
- Clients included foreign governments’ embassies
- Oil and gas clients including ConocoPhillips, Eni, Transocean, Schlumberger, Expro, Technip, PCS, Oilex, Saipem, and WorleyParsons
- Foreign AID organizations including USAID, Australian Federal Police- Foreign Police Development Program
- Finance, Logistics/Procurement, Operational Management, and H.R. of over 4,000 national duty officers
- In-depth private sector experience working with the United Nations (UNMIT sole-sourced security provider in East Timor)
- Experienced failed coup-d’état and martial-law that ensued, political instability
- Experienced IDP re-integration, unscheduled blackouts, malicious demonstrations and civil insurrection
- Disaster Management certified from Asia Disaster Preparedness Center (adpc)
- ASIS member
- EFR and First Aid Instructors
Scipio’s Commitment to Responsible Business in Myanmar
Scipio Services is committed to supporting both the local and international community in Myanmar through responsible business practices.
In January 2014, Scipio proudly announced its support of the UN Global Compact, underscoring the company’s commitment to sustainability and corporate citizenship. The UN Global Compact is is a strategic policy initiative for businesses that are committed to aligning their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
Scipio Services is proud to announce that it is a founding member of the American Chamber of Commerce’s Myanmar Business Chapter.
In July 2013, Scipio donated to the US Embassy’s official Independence Day celebration. You may read the thank-you letter sent to Scipio Services by US Ambassador to Myanmar Derek J. Mitchell here.